Big Plans for the Blog!!

Hi, Everyone!!



First of all, I want to give a big thanks to all of you who have read this blog in the first few days. I only created it on the 23d and installed the stat counter yesterday morning. Since yesterday morning, I have had over 120 'hits.' Most of the visitors have come from Japan with the US and Djibouti running second and third (no surprise there). Some people indicated that it's difficult to post because they have to open a google account. Let me know if that's the case. If it is, you would only have to do this once and then post anytime after that. I really want to see everyone's comments. Oh, you don't have to use your real name either.



Plans



*For those of you receiving them in the past, I will continue to send the 'travelogues' to your e-mail accounts. However, I will also post them on this site with links in the body of the text to my google photo album. This way, you can access them in perpetuity. I'm planning on sending the next one out sometime next week. I'm trying to locate some animals more dangerous than the last one!



*Once I start getting more posts, I plan on organizing them by topic. Should I do this by country/area of the world or by topics such as culture, travel tips, etc? Give me your suggestions and will see how it develops.



*And, I will continue to post a different slideshow every week.



As always, I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog.

Comments

  1. Hey Russ!
    Nice blog -- it's a great way for those of us non jetsetters (at least not yet!) travel the world! It seems very organized to me, although I admit I am fairly new to the world of blogging. I can't believe you've already gotten 120 hits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, anonymous, I wonder who you are? Thanks for your kind comments and I'm sure you will venture out into the world soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti