Introduction

Hi to everyone! My name is Russ and I just created this blog so don't expect too much right away. I'm not a creative person by nature so any suggestions for improving the 'look' of the blog would be most welcome.

Why did I start this? Well, I'm sure it has a lot to do with ego and a desire to contribute something to posterity. But, I think the main reason is I have a job that allows me to travel extensively and I want to share my travel experiences with as many people as possible. Ideally, those of you who read the blog can live vicariously through me and/or share similar experiences/comments related to your travels.

So, hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful project!!

Comments

  1. Nice work Russ


    P.S. i miss some pictures from Slovakia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Erik!

    First of all, thanks for commenting on the blog. You have the honor of being the first person to do so. Please check in occasionally to see updates. About the Slovak pictures, I will add some as soon as I can. I'm still learning how to use this blog and add features to it. Anyway, thanks for posting.

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti