Pictures of Slovakia

I have decided to add new pictures every week for everyone to see. These pictures will be in a slideshow format, but if you click on one, it should open up into a bigger window. I'm including pictures of Slovakia first as this was the first place I traveled with my current job. Below is a description of each picture.

#1 I flew into Bratislava and stayed there for three days. Then, the Slovak military transported me to Presov the third largest city in Slovakia. I saw the 'Tatra' mountains on the way there and snapped this picture.

#2 A castle near the town of Levoca. It's supposed to be the biggest castle in this part of Europe.

#3 The main street of Presov after a rain shower. I'll have more pictures of the downtown area in later postings.

#4 A beautiful arch leading to another street.

#5 A 700 year old church at dusk. It was difficult having to see this sight every evening from my hotel room. Ha, ha!

Please let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti