Basketball Today!

One thing different about my assignment here from those in Slovakia and Japan is the proximity to the embassy. In both those countries, I never went to the embassy because they were too far away. But, in Djibouti, I can visit the embassy anytime I want. I play basketball every Monday and Friday with embassy personnel and military from Camp Le Monier. As a matter of fact, I just got back from playing. I did pretty well for an old guy and I discovered something. Just because you're a Marine, it doesn't mean you can play basketball well. They were athletic but they couldn't put the ball in the hoop!

So, time to get psyched up for work tomorrow. My weekend is Thursday/Friday unfortunately. I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti