Time is counting down

Well, in exactly two months, I will be leaving Djibouti. I've been here four months already and I don't know where the time went. I've been thinking about what I need to do/see in my remaining time here. In the past, I've always revisited places overseas that I've lived but I can't see that happening with Djibouti. First of all, this country is not really on the beaten path of tourism. It's pretty out of the way actually. Also, the cost of a ticket would be outrageous if I had to pay for it myself. Finally, I don't see myself having the time to return what with the job I have and the travel it requires. So, this may be the last hurrah for me in this part of the world.

I'm going to try and post a new Japan travelogue sometime today. Be sure to check it out!

Also, a new poll is going up to determine which country should be featured in the next slideshow. Your vote would be appreciated.

Again, I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this humble blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti