Earthquake(2)

In my last post, I mentioned the earthquake that woke me up in the middle of the night. Well, I received more information about this yesterday. Apparently, the epicenter was in the western part of the country and T'bilisi is in the southeast so we didn't feel the full effect of it. As earthquakes go, it wasn't a serious one and, as far as I know, no one died as a result.

I had a nice walk down the main street (Rustaveli) yesterday evening. It's already getting cooler here and I could have used a jacket had I known before setting out on the walk. What never ceases to amaze me is how European streets are always so clean. This, combined with the interesting, old world architecture, makes it an enjoyable experience every time I take a simple stroll.

Well, off to work soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti