Picture Schedule . . .

I will be posting miscellaneous pictures this week from in and around Tbilisi.  The Ananuri pictures will start going up on Friday when I send out my travelogue to friends/coworkers who don't normally view this site.  I don't post them all at once because, if you're similar to me, you can't handle so much beauty in such a large dose, right?

Let's see, what else?  I will be posting some ethnograpic info on Georgia as soon as I get it from my friend.

Oh! Did I mention how much I'm looking forward to going to work today in this lovely country?

(I keep editing this post for some reason)  Pictures of note later this week will include a 1,600 old church, the oldest in Tbilisi with the interior still having the old Roman-style columns supporting the building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti