Search Engine

Google
 

Monday, October 26, 2009

More Bulgarian Pics!

Hmm, I seem to be putting up pictures the last few days relevant to Bulgaria rather than Georgia.  That's okay I guess because Bulgaria is, after all, near Georgia so it must be a decent country by reason of its proximity!  Anyway, here are some pictures sent to me by Captain Georgiev of the Bulgarian Air Force.  He is my former trainee (January '09, I believe) and is now back home.  I think they're awesome!



Awesome!




Go for the Kill!




Window View




Plovdiv, Bulgaria

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mr.Russel McCoy,hi! First of all pls send my warm greetings to my good fellow and classmate Cpt. Georgiev-both of us graduated from US Air Force follow on training system, but before of course we were your students! By the way is the chopper named "Falcon"? In 2006 I had flown on board of the same aircraft in Iraq-from Babil province to Al-Kut. We went over an ancient Babilon-it was fantastic flight! Dear Mr. Russel could you give to Cpt. Georgiev my e-mail, or provide me with his? Thanks, Vigen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me look for it. I'm sure I have it but it may take some looking around. I will send it to you as soon as I can. Russ

    ReplyDelete