Personality Quiz

Normally, I don't trust these quizzes but this one seemed so accurate (based on what friends have told me) that I had to post the result.  Let me know if you agree or disagree.

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a longer time to get over if that trust is ever broken."


If you want to take the quiz, here is the link:  http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_1

Comments

  1. I think it's perfect. I'm going to take this quiz and I'll post the results.
    Please let me know what you think.
    Bye for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the way you seem through e-mail. I especially like the part that stated, you don't let all the attention go to your head. I hate people who not only let it go to their head, but demand to be the center of attention!! Those people are no fun to be around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti