Angkor Wat8

I know, I know!  I keep jumping around so much that it's hard to know what country I'm talking about next.  Well, we're back at Angkor Wat in Siem Reap, Cambodia.  My favorite picture of the three is the one that shows the woman gingerly climbing down the stairs.  The reason she's doing this, and the reason I had to do this as well, is because the steps are so narrow, they're too small for your feet to fit.  Therefore, you feel like you're constantly on the verge of falling!  Not a good feeling when you're about 100 feet above the ground.


By the way, 'Wat' means 'temple' and 'Siem Reap' literally means 'Thailand destroyed.'  Obviously, relations between the two countries haven't always been so good.

Comments

  1. pics are not so clear. It can be much better...Angkor temples were instruments for assisting humans in their realization of the divine. Thanks for the posting...Costa Brava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! I always love it when people view my pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti