Sunday Evening, 08 August 2010

I had to vacate my Facebook account once again.  I had been having technical difficulties since the spring and just couldn't get it to work properly.  Oh well, it's probably for the best.  In the past, I wasted too much time on that site and didn't get a lot out of it.  Actually, this evening I did something that I hadn't done in a long time.  I reviewed some of my old Latin language textbooks.  Hopefully, this will stave off the mental deterioration that experts are predicting for those who use the Internet too much.

Now, I wonder if some of the new friends I met on Facebook will bother to e-mail me when they realize I've left.  Or, were they just 'cyber friends?'

Enjoy your week!

Comments

  1. Hi Russ!

    Though I could not join your facebook when I received letters from Facebook, at last, I was able to join followers of your blog today.

    Your Japanese friend,
    Yukari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again technical difficulties? Well, don't worry about the "mental deteriation", you use facebook in a correct way, you don't use facebook as much as lots of people do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's very addictive but the technical issues are making it unusuable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here I thought I'd been defriended. Glad to know you're still alive and well.

    Cheers,
    Ifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ifi!

    How could you ever have had such negative thoughts about me:) You know I would never 'defriend' you. After all, we fought a war together circa 1997, didn't we?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti