Search Engine

Google
 

Friday, October 5, 2012

Different But Easy(2)

I had been postponing putting air in my tires because I thought it would be confusing what with the language barrier and the different equipment in Taiwan.  However, today I HAD to do it and jumped right in after filling up with gas.  It was amazingly easy as so many other things are here.  I really wish we had the same equipment for checking our tires in the US.  Anyway, all I had to do was select the pressure I wanted and then hold the hose to the valve until that pressure was reached.  The compressor even made a beeping sound so you wouldn't put more air in the tire than you intended.  Very efficient!  Next adventure, getting my car washed.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Vic! It's Wednesday evening, why aren't you working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,sir..
    Finily, I find your blog, I am so happy.
    It seems you have a very wonderful experience..keep trying and never stop...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did! Keep checking it out when you have time.

    ReplyDelete