Ancestry.com DNA Results3

I recently ordered this DNA kit for my mother just to see the similarity between our DNA and if Ancestry.com would identify us as parent/child.  Her results are listed below:

52% Great Britain
18% Scandinavia
14% Europe West
8%   Ireland
5%   Trace Regions

As a reminder, here are my new updated results:

32% Europe West
25% Great Britain
19% Scandinavia
16% Ireland
8%   Trace Regions
As you can see, her DNA is predominantly British (almost as much as a native according to the site) and mine is more admixed.  It could be my father's DNA is more concentrated in the areas that I have or, I simply inherited a different admixture from both parents.  The site DID identify us as parent/child so this adds credibility to the results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti