Interstellar

I saw this movie on Friday at the theater.  Now, just making it to the theater was an accomplishment for me as I abhor the prices, audience behavior, etc.  I prefer to watch movies in the privacy of my own home.  But sometimes, I really want to see a movie before it comes out on DVD--thus, I made up my mind to go see this one.

And, I'm really glad I did.  It had amazing effects but an even more interesting story line.  I really enjoyed how the director blended the 'journey' that permeated the movie with the emotional connections between the main characters.  I don't want to give anything away but the ending is a real tearjerker.

Definitely go see this if you think you have any interest at all in the subject.  It won't disappoint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti