Notre Dame Misc.

Just some miscellaneous ND pics before I resume more thematic ND postings.  The first picture shows an archway leading to a new area of the campus between the old dorms on the South Quad and the Eck Visitor Center/Hammes Bookstore.  Once again, this did not exist in my time.  A cute little fellow in the next picture.  S/he was drinking water left behind by the hose and, like the rabbit, was amazingly calm in my presence.  Finally, you can see "West Lake Hall" or what used to be called the Old Security Building back in the day.  It's just behind and to the right of the Rock for those of you who might not remember it.  I certainly remember it, though, because it's where I attended my very first class at ND.  It's also where I spent countless hours studying while waiting to be dispatched as a SafeWalk employee.


 










  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arta, Djibouti